Friday 3 February 2012

Hong Kong!

I'm in China! Kind of...Hong Kong is different...but close enough right? I said my goodbyes Wednesday, then my sister dropped me off at the airport Thursday morning. Between my 2 checked pieces of luggage and my carryon, I was 19 pounds overweight! Haha...luckily the lady felt like being nice I guess...cuz I paid zero overweight charges! Yay! The flight to Vancouver was fine, then once I got to my gate in Vancouver I had about 30 minutes before they started boarding that flight. The flight was good...long...but I did have an emergency exit row seat, so LOTS of leg room, which was nice. I slept for about 4 hours...so even though it's 4:30 am in Sparwood...I'm feeling pretty good! It's 7:30 pm here in Hong Kong...and we've got a few hours to kill...already made a stop at 7-11...one of the 23094823047 of them that they have here in Hong Kong, haha. Well, that's all for now...excited to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment