Friday 27 January 2012

ONE WEEK!

I leave for China in less than a week! And I have so much to do! I am going to Calgary tomorrow for the weekend. Me and my wonderful sister are going to a Hanson concert on Saturday night, but I also have an appointment to get new contacts, and will need to buy other supplies I'll be needing over the next 4 1/2 months. Then I have to come home and pack everything into 2 suitcases...and 50 pounds is never enough. I got my suitcases out of my shed almost a week ago...thinking if they were in the way in my bedroom I wouldn't procrastinate and would actually do something about them and fill them up....I was wrong, haha. I go back to Calgary on Wednesday and spend the night there (we didn't really feel like leaving Sparwood at 4 am to get to the airport on time), then fly out at 10:10 am on Thursday! I am meeting up with one girl in Vancouver for the 13 hour flight to Hong Kong, where we are scheduled to arrive at 5:20 pm on Friday (Hong Kong time). Then we need to wait in the airport for another 5 hours before the main group gets in at 10:45 pm... (At least I don't fly into Hong Kong at 2:30 pm and have to wait 8 hours, like a few others). We'll be in Hong Kong till Sunday, when we head out to Guzhen!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment